Our screening units are built to stand up to the toughest challenges and have been constructed with this in mind.
MISU screens are well tested at many locations throughout Australia and the world, in varying conditions and many different applications.
Below are just some of the applications where the MISU screening rotor concept has proven successful in the screening and mixing of materials.
Click to see details of applications
- Landscape/Nursery Supplies
- Eco/ Green Recycling
- Building sites
- Pipe Back Filling
- Lawn Cemeteries
- Local Councils
- Mine paste plants
- Aluminium Smelters
- Decomposed Granite / Granite Sand
- Screening of topsoil
- Compost mixing of lawn clippings and manure
- Rumble cleaning of rocks
- Screening of rough bark into finer garden material
Eco/ Green Recycling
- Screening down green garden/vegetable waste to blend for soil conditioners and mulches.
- Used for quick clean-up of building site waste material, with the advantage of the ability to screen out top soil collected for reuse on site, while out-sorting waste material for recycling. (Reduced tip costs)
Pipe Back Filling
- Pipe back filling for residential estate, telecommunications channels, water mains and gas pipes.
- General park/garden applications, road patching via digging and blending material with cement
- Broken road base screening to reclaim gravel
- Compost mulching